Hi and welcome to Jennifer's arts & crafts blog!!

Translate

Sunday 15 September 2013

My latest makes...

I was kept busy when I had some free time with my son being over at his granny's last weekend.

First up was the realisation that I had already bought myself some decopatch papers whilst on holiday in Krakow earlier this year so, I figured I might as well put them to some use.   I had a blank wooden pen box lying about ~ so I covered this with brick design decopatch paper and decorated it with a bicycle embellishment, like so:



Then, I embellished the reverse side in a similar way ~ this is very simple to make...isn't it cute?!?


                                                               *                 *                *


Next up, I made some cards with Christmas being just over 100 days away...

 I used rubber stamped images on blank white labels for the above card - on top of a foil piece of backing card.




My twin nephews gave me the inspiration for this card.


 Kid's birthday card (Mr Men design)


 Oriental themed card ~ materials used:  blue oriental fabric covered paper, double fish sticker
Chinese girl & baby embellishment, paper borders.


Simple girly birthday card

*               *              *

A scrapbook page I created for Christmas 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment