Melt & Pour soap base (cubed is better as it melts more effectively)
Cosmetic fragrance - 1/2 drops per 100g base
Cosmetic colour - 1/2 drops per 100g base
Microwave/plastic jug/stirrer or spoon
- Firstly, measure out the soap base (100g of base for every 100ml approx).
- Melt the base at intervals of 30 seconds in the microwave - use the defrost button
- Make sure not to over melt the base.
- When cooled but not yet hardened, add the fragrance , followed by the colour ~ drop by drop.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the moulds and allow to set.
- That's it!
For this recipe, I am adding some pre-made soap cubes for an interesting effect.
|A selection of cosmetics colours/fragrances|
|Filled soap mould|
|And there's more...|
|Cute bear guest soaps|
|My handmade labels for the soap packaging!|