Hi and welcome to Jennifer's arts & crafts blog!!

Translate

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Strawberry and vanilla cream loaf soap!

I treated myself to some more soap making supplies over the weekend and here's what I made using a silicone loaf mold with the same principle as the previous recipe!

 I inserted some soap cubes/embeds onto the bottom of the mold before pouring the first layer of soap base into it.  After waiting for the first layer (vanilla cream) to cool slightly, I added a second layer (strawberry).
I left this to cool down overnight and removed the mold.


 Here comes my favourite bit - the slicing!


 I used clear cellophane to wrap the soaps and make them attractive and finished off with some labels.


 There you have it - some great stocking fillers for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment