Hi and welcome to Jennifer's arts & crafts blog!!

Translate

Tuesday 10 July 2012

I love to sketch........

Good evening folks!!  Welcome to my brand new blog Jennifer's Arts & Crafts.   The reason I am starting this is that I have noticed there are more and more craft blogs about and thought to myself I better join the bandwagon here!   And so, I decided to create one to showcase my own projects!!

I hope you will enjoy looking at my creations.....any positive feedback is welcome!!

I am hoping to host competitions where you , the reader will  be able to win some cute craft goodies!!  Your contributions will be appreciated.

Watch this space..

For some reason, since 3 days ago, I have felt a resurgence in my own creative juices.    I love all things crafty (ever since I became a stay at home mummy 6 years ago), it was like I discovered a side to me I never knew existed.   I started nurturing my interest in making cards thanks to my mother-in-law who helped me with supplies.     That is my main craft interest....

I have always been an 'occasional' artistic person. Joined an art course four years ago - ended up giving up after a couple of sessions because I was embarrassed that my paintings were too 'childlike', it's the truth - I can't paint to save my life.  Though I would say I am better at drawing and sketching....maybe a bit 'wonky' on the shading but I think I am fairly good at the drawing.

 Here is what I sketched yesterday:



Is it good?


1 comment:

  1. I think it's great Jenn !! Love your sketch very much ♥

    ReplyDelete